We have an exciting opportunity for a Civil Water Project Manager with previous experience managing water projects to join the Texas Team for one of the most prestigious firms in the US!
There is a need in El Paso, TX, and Austin, TX – these are REMOTE positions, however, need to be near these locations.
In this position, you will be the main point of contact for the planning and design of municipal drinking water, wastewater treatment, pump station projects, and assist with business development activities. Spanning the areas of design and construction administration of drinking water, wastewater, water resources, and stormwater facilities. This position will be supporting our municipal water projects in the Texas region.
– Managing and serving as the lead Project Manager on major municipal
– Water & Wastewater projects and/or Water Resource projects
– Providing technical guidance, senior leadership, and mentoring engineering staff to enhance our water services design capabilities.
– Being responsible for scope, schedule, budget development, monitoring and for projects managed.
– Completing Quality Assurance/Quality Control of key deliverables.
– Assisting Client Service Leaders with technical marketing including proposals and meeting clients in the Texas region.
– Building and maintaining positive working relationships with key decision-makers in our clients’ organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil, Environmental, or Chemical Engineering related discipline
- 5-10 years of related experience
- PMP (PMI), PE, CCM or DBIA certification is required (within 12 months of hire or promotion onto the Approved Project Manager list).
– Professional engineering (PE) license.
– Previous experience working on and managing design projects for municipal drinking water, wastewater, and/or pump stations.
– Previous experience managing multi-discipline project teams.
– Previous experience working directly with clients.
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your resume to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org