Effective as of Aug 1, 2021
This Privacy Statement relates the practices of MEO Staffing Inc., regarding personal information collected by MEO Staffing Inc. through the MEOStaffing.com website and the Platform in which it operates (hereafter the “Website”).
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you:
- register on our Website;
- order off of our Website;
- subscribe to our newsletter;
- respond to one of our surveys; or
- fill out a form.
The personal information we collect may include your name, your e-mail address, your mailing address, your phone number, your communication preferences, any password you may use with the Website and any other information you may submit through the Website including credit or debit card information. If you search for a job through the Website, we may collect information relevant to your job search such as your resume, your work history, your educational history and any information you provided to obtain a work position. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
We may also collect certain technical information relating to your visit to the Website including your IP address, information regarding your device, browser and/or operating system and information regarding the page(s) you visit and browser information through cookies.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one or more of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs);
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you);
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs);
- To send periodic emails; and
- To contact you.
The email address you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Do we share personal information?
We may share personal information with third parties for the following purposes:
- to help with job placement;
- for third parties who assist us in operating our Website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential;
- if needed in our opinion to prevent fraud or physical harm or in connection with investigation into potentially illegal or harassing activity;
- to protect our or legal rights or those of our agents; or
- in connection with a sale or transfer of all or some of our business or assets.;
- for other marketing purposes.
We may also provide non-personally identifiable visitor information to other parties for marketing, advertising or other purposes.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Database to be only accessed by those authorized with special access rights to our systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser that enable the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Your Rights and Choices
You may unsubscribe from announcements and other promotional emails received from us by following the unsubscribe link included at the bottom of each such email or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note that you may continue to receive non-promotional communications to the extent permitted by law.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 18 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older.
Additional Notice for California Consumers
Additional Rights for California Consumers
If you are a California resident, you have the following rights which you may exercise without charge except as otherwise permitted under applicable law:
- The right to request that we delete your personal information that we have collected from you;
- The right to access your personal information and for information regarding your personal information in the form of:
- the categories of personal information we have collected about you;
- the categories of sources from which the California Personal Information is collected;
- our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling California Personal Information;
- the specific pieces of information we have collected about you;
- the categories of personal information about you, if any, that we have disclosed for monetary or other valuable consideration and the categories of third parties to which we have disclosed the information, by category or categories of personal information for each third party to which we disclosed the personal information; and
- the categories of personal information about you that we disclosed for a business purpose.
Right to opt out of the disclosure of personal information about you for monetary or other consideration of value.
You may exercise these rights by emailing us at email@example.com or by calling us at 800-441-3114 ext. 754. We may require identifying information from you before complying with any request pursuant to this section. We may limit our response to your exercise of the above rights as permitted under applicable law. We may not discriminate against you in response to your exercise of the above rights, including by:
- Denying goods or services to you;
- Charging different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties;
- Providing a different level of quality of goods or services to you; or
- Suggesting that you will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level of quality goods or service.
MEO Staffing INC. PO Box 46694
St Petersburg FL 33741 USA