Account Manager-Remote-Mid-West-South and East Coast-ONLY
The company manufactures and sells custom packaging for Retail, Health Care, and Food markets.
We are looking for an Account Manager (Remote USA) Reporting to the Sales Director, you will be responsible for Sales Prospecting and Business Development to improve market share and profitability.
The location for this position is flexible and can be in any major Metropolitan area within the Mid-West, South and East Coast.
• Actively seek new business opportunities resulting in profitable growth.
• Determine potential opportunities from marketing leads, cold calls and other sources.
• Responsible for identifying opportunities and market analysis within territory.
• Analyze customer and market needs, pricing models and manufacturing input.
• Rigorously prospecting and follow leads to development and secure new business.
• Prepare and deliver product demonstrations and technical presentations; participate in trade show activities.
• Develop key relationships at all levels with existing customers and prospects.
• Proactively manage customer projects to ensure customer needs are understood and met, including championing product development activities, conducting plant trials and following up on customer requests.
• Collaborate effectively across engineering, customer service, operations and other internal functions to ensure customer satisfaction and business growth.
• Develop and implement account and territory plans to increase sales with a range of customer decision makers.
• Manage all administrative aspects of sales role including quoting, forecasting, and budgeting.
• Develop and maintain an updated and accurate sales funnel, through CRM.
• Develop and maintain a Margin Improvement funnel.
• Manage territory travel to optimize interaction with customers and budget.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, Marketing, or related discipline.
• Minimum of 10 years packaging industry experience preferred within thermoforming.
• Solid understanding of key drivers within packaging environment; track record of developing product and price positioning strategies to drive growth, while maximizing profitability.
• Demonstrated track record of securing new customers while expanding share within existing customers.
• Understand and capable of implementing value-based comparative selling strategies.
• Demonstrated experience developing corporate level relationships while building support within purchasing, sales & marketing, and manufacturing.
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team. Capable of orchestrating internal resources to implement growth plans.
• Demonstrated ability to identify key decision makers and build strong, working relationships.
• Strong analytical skills to understand and address profit levers.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills including strong negotiation and presentation skills.
• Frequent travel required. (up to 50%)
Custom Thermoforming Trays, Clamshells and Blister Packaging experience is REQUIRED – Min of 10 years
Demonstrated track record of securing new customers while expanding share within existing customers.
Understand and capable of implementing value-based comparative selling strategies.
Why is This a Great Opportunity?
World leader in global packaging solutions with diversified operations in over 34 countries. company is extremely proud of their portfolio of brands, achievements in sustainability, and industrialization and the groundbreaking work accomplished by their people.
Company will move quickly for the right candidate- 3 process interview starts with recruiter, then video/teams meeting and then onsite
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org