****ONLY accepting applications for if located 150 mile radius of Cleveland, OH*****
Industrial Sales Representative:
Location: Cleveland, OH Area
The Company provides energy solutions so communities can thrive and businesses can grow. We bring power, heat and cooling to customers and communities wherever they need it. We are hiring immediately an Industrial Manufacturing Sales Representative – a role that will help us to power progress for our customers.
We are hiring immediately for a Sale Representative in our Industrial and Manufacturing Sector in Greater Cleveland, OH – a critical role in ensuring we partner in the Energy Transition.
Here are some of the perks and rewards.
• Work from home:
• Competitive compensation – $60,000 – $65,000; uncapped commission plan
• Company Vehicle
• Low-cost medical plan option available
• Paid training programs and tuition reimbursement
• Sales career growth potential in expertise, leadership, and across territories
What you will be doing:
• Prospecting in Industrial and Manufacturing market sector, key account management, project take off presentations, and new business development.
• Face-to-face and remote sales to new customers and cross/up/repeat sales to existing customers.
• Assessing customer needs and suggesting appropriate products, services, and/or solutions.
• Developing and delivering sales bids/proposals/presentations and conducting product demonstrations.
• Developing medium to long-term sales plans and preparing strategies to protect, grow and diversify the relationship with targeted customers.
• Developing and executing an annual territory sales plan
• We’re experts, which means you’ll have the following skills and experience:
• 4-7 years of direct sales or technical sales experience
• You’ll have a general understanding of power generators, diesel engines, electrical distribution equipment, energy storage, and load banks.
• Project Commissioning / Project Management Experience a plus
• Proficiency with a CRM (i.e., Salesforce)
• Successfully maintained a sales budget of $3 million annually.
• Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
OUR PLUS YEARS AS AN OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE, OPEN TO TWO YEARS OF DIRECT INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE- ( industrial manufacturing – building materials, construction, or any industrial manufacturing experience selling into this sector is a MUST.
INDUSTRIAL OR MANUFACTURING EXPERIENCE
STRONG SALES HISTORY OF OVER $1MM IN OUTSIDE SALES
UNDERSTANDING OF POWER GENERATORS, DIESEL ENGINES, ELECTRICAL DISTRIBUTION EQUIPMENT-preferred not required
Why is This a Great Opportunity?
The company hires quickly for the right candidate
Great opportunity to move into management
Work remotely within the geographical territory.
This role does not qualify for sponsorship.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com