Must have – Property and Casualty insurance experience
No Corp-to-Corp or Sponsorship
Business Systems Analyst
- Company is looking for a Business Systems Analyst to architect innovative technical solutions in support of business goals. The ideal candidate will demonstrate skills in critical thinking, technical writing, effective communication, and project planning. This individual will be expected to learn and understand the insurance business and the systems that support it. The right candidate will also be a self-starter who exhibits creativity, hustle, integrity and teamwork.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Gather business requirements for new application development and change requests
- Translate business requirements into highly specified project requirements
- Architect sound, cost-effective solutions to problems and opportunities of varying complexity
- Coordinate and collaborate with business and technical associates
- Maintain knowledge of current and emerging technologies
- Accurately estimate the time and effort required to complete a deliverable
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in a technical program is preferred
- Strong technical writing skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple competing priorities at any given time
- Detail-oriented and ability to work collaboratively in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with stakeholders and colleagues at all levels
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- 3+ years working experience in a Business Systems Analyst role within IT
- Ability to learn and use new tools and applications
- Experience working with databases for data analysis
- Property/casualty insurance experience
Great working environment and excellent benefit package.
- Must have – Property and Casualty insurance experience
- Business Systems Analyst to architect innovative technical solutions in support of business goals.
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate skills in critical thinking, technical writing, effective communication, and project planning
Why is This a Great Opportunity
Ground floor opportunity for a new IT Department
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit myemploymentoptions.com.