Global technology consulting firm with a strong focus on mainframe and emerging technologies. With 30 years under their belt, they have helped 80% of the world’s largest companies maximize their IT investments and enhance their capabilities.
Reporting to the Director of Sales, this is a “hunter” position, with candidates bringing a strong desire to establish new business opportunities and secure clients outside current secured business.
- Identify and close opportunities with Fortune 1000 clients with legacy infrastructure
- Conduct focused outreach to targeted contacts at prospective clients to schedule meetings and conduct new business presentations to create excitement and generate interest
- Create a funnel of revenue opportunities from new logos to meet and exceed sales targets
- Establish and develop relationships with senior level technical decision makers and their teams
- Work with client’s technical delivery team to come up to speed on offerings, pricing and value proposition
The ideal candidate will reside ideally in the New York Tri-state area (geography can range however from Boston to Northern Virginia) and will work remotely with potentially heading into the New York City office for brainstorming sessions and meetings.
- 7-10 years of successful and proven sales track record in a “hunting” position
- 3-5 years of success selling IT and consulting services
- Must be a go-getter who is strategic, inquisitive, quick learner, while being both independent and a team player
- Must have a proven track record of hunting new logos, a well defined and systematic approach to prospecting and managing a pipeline, and experience and success at selling IT services
- Experience selling to Insurance, banking/financial services, insurance, healthcare, telecommunications, and/or manufacturing a PLUS
- Track record of closing deals from $100K to $1MM within a 3-9 month sales cycle is critical to success
- Experience identifying technology needs and risks and working with C-Suite and senior-level IT executives to implement solutions to their immediate and future needs
- Experience using creative and different tools and approaches to identify and qualify prospects, and schedule high-value meetings that lead to sales discussions
- Competent with Salesforce & LinkedIn Navigator
Why is This a Great Opportunity
- Great family oriented environment
- Willing to pay incentives for second meetings set
- Very flat organization where everyone works side by side with each other to create a great working environment
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com